Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sensitivity

     It is interesting. Some people are just so very sensitive. One can see it when you speak to them. What makes them amazing is that they are so in touch with subtleties. This sensitivity can often be a deficit. They are so self aware that it can make others uncomfortable. How sensitive is "too sensitive"?
     I suppose too sensitive is when one would rather be alone than realize that many others are unintentionally insensitive. I really feel for such individuals. I wish that I could help them, but short of  kind words and  suggesting a good therapist there is not much that I can do for them.

3 comments:

Mr. Cohen said...

Being alone has advantages for people who know how to use their time alone.

frum single female said...

I think that it is important for a person to be able to spend time alone and even enjoy spending time a lone. Its just bad when someone must always be alone because they are afraid to interact with other people

Anonymous said...

You are too sensitive when your sensitivity causes you to be angry at others.