Friday, July 19, 2013

Liberal Arts

     I just saw the movie Liberal Arts  on netflix. It was an amazing movie. Its the ultimate chick flick . Josh Radnor of How I Met Your Mother  fame plays a 35 year old man who meets a 19 year old college sophomore and.. well that is not the whole movie. If that was the whole movie I would have hated it. Its more of a movie about May- December and how you can never go back. You can't be 19 again when you are 35 even if you are dating someone 19, though I know plenty of men will not agree with me. I NEVER  see this being contemplated by a male protagonist in a movie. This may be the only time  it will happen  which is why I am alerting all of my readers of this movie. Liberal Arts is a winner movie. See it now.

4 comments:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

Another example of a man trying to reclaim his lost youth by dating a girl way too young for him in order to feel young himself only to discover an inner warmth and maturity he then takes away from the relationship?
It's been done.

frum single female said...

true, but i liked it anyway

David Staum said...

Is it on Netflix streaming? It says "not available to stream"

frum single female said...

David- Netflix isn't streaming it , but it is on DVD on Netflix.