Monday, July 29, 2013

Sleep

     When I was a kid staying up all night was one of my biggest goals. I would go to slumber parties and stay up all or most of the night . It was the best even though when I would get home from them I would sleep the rest of the day. Now I'm an adult and sleep is like candy. I can never get enough. I know that I have been writing a lot about sleep deprivation because it is something that I am working on . I have not reached my goal yet but I am on my way. It has definitely helped my weight loss efforts. I lost two pounds last week.
    

2 comments:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

I work one overnight shift a week. Take it from me, you don't want to sleep-deprive. It ages the brain.

Wondering Minds said...

Is sounds like you have a crush on sleep...and since it's like candy these days...the appropriate title of this post should be "Candy Crush". :)