Monday, December 22, 2014

Technology and Change

     I have recently updated my internet service. You would think that this would make  me happy. Yes I am pleased that I have updated,  The speed is amazing. This time around it has been a major overhaul. Its kind of like how years ago every time I bought a new radio I would have to figure out how to use it. Oh the anxiety. Thankfully I have people to help me along with things. Updating is not easy for someone like me who enjoys when things don't have to always change so much. 

2 comments:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

Are you even old enough to remember dial-up internet? The kind where you'd load up the page, go have lunch and then come back when it was finally all there?

frum single female said...

Yes, I remember dial up internet.