Monday, March 30, 2015

Moishe's Kosher Bakery

     One of my favorite places in Manhattan is Moishe's Kosher Bakery. It is located in what used to be the Lower East Side and is now the East Village. East Village Explosion Takes Toll On Moishe’s Bakery, Brick Lane Curry « CBS New York 




       Last week there was an explosion on Second Avenue  last week which was a few doors down from Moishe's Kosher Bake Shop. I was hoping they were not ruined by the fire . Thanks to 1010 WINS  I know the lowdown . They are doing okay but business is very slow for obvious reasons.
       I think that they are fortunate that this happened not long before Pesach . Hopefully the after effects of the nearby fire will be cleared up enough so after Pesach things will be back to normal.
     If you look at the first photo at the fire, two buildings to the left of the fire is Moishe's .
      I send condolences to those who lost lives , homes and businesses due to the fire/explosion on Second Avenue last week. I am also quite grateful that Moishe's Kosher Bakery has survived.

No comments: