Wednesday, May 18, 2016

How To Cure Scalp Psoriasis Naturally

   I have not tried this yet but I plan to. I think that it will work. The video is a bit slow moving, but at the end there is a list of what to do. She recommends using warm hemp oil treatments. I have tried olive oil and coconut oil treatments which help a lot . I have tried hemp oil, but I never tried heating up the hemp oil like this video recommends.  Spraying the scalp with apple cider vinegar between oil treatments is also recommended. This young woman says this regiment has controlled her scalp psoriasis for the past three years. I think this is worth a try. I will try it and let you know if it works. I am so sick of using conventional medicine for scalp psoriasis. The cost is awful and it does not always work either. If this could work even MOST of the time it would be worth the effort. Wish me luck. 

No comments: