Sunday, May 1, 2016

Letting Go

  I admire those who are neat by nature. I would not consider myself a hoarder but I can often be the queen of clutter.
   The crazy part of holding on to some things too long is that it can be depressing looking at them instead of  nostalgic.  I find it can be hard to maintain that balance of what to hold on to and what not to.
    The good part is that when I finally tidy up and get rid of excess momentous I find I never miss what I have discarded.
      I read Marie Kondo's book about tidying up. It has some good suggestions but I think that everyone has to create his/her own tidying strategies.
       With possessions less really is more. It really is more tranquil . I am not suggesting to live like a pauper but if you have too much stuff you may never be able to find ANY of your treasures because you have too much stuff.

No comments: