Sunday, August 13, 2017

Reviews

     Whenever I look for a new doctor I always look on zocdoc or heathgrades for online doctor reviews. I used to have some faith in them when there was multiple favorable reviews. Now I am not so trusting in the good reviews.
      Recently I looked on zocdoc for reviews of a physical therapist I once went to briefly who was AWFUL!!!  Misery wants company so I was searching for insulting reviews but instead found glowing reviews. It looked as though he had written the reviews himself.  I do not know how someone who was  so incompetent and  unknowledgeable could have such glowing reviews . It really made me reconsider the validity of GOOD reviews on zocdoc and health grades. If  someone so incompetent and non compassionate could appear so competant it just made me realize how much I have to take the good reviews on these sites with a grain of salt.
    I am so sad to have my trust in online reviews broken. 

1 comment:

aklan said...

So true. I mean, the one time I used zocdoc it was good, but healthgrades is complete garbage. I got a good dentist off yelp though.