Monday, November 10, 2008

chance

i normally like men who are in my general age range . i dont usually date men ten years older . well , tonight , against my better judgement, i had a date with a guy ten years older. my friend who set me up with him looks young , and she had dated him , so i thought he couldnt be that bad. well ... it wasnt that great either. he was an interesting chap, but the age thing really bothered me.
after the date, i thought i was going to burst in to tears. dates like these are really depressing. they make me feel like im never going to get married. like this is all thats out there and the joke's on me.
better luck next time.

5 comments:

Mikeinmidwood said...

I feel sorry for you

NotaGeek! said...

Very sad... Good luck next time..
Look at it as one closer to the right one.
You must've heard that a million times before..
Just my opinion...

frum single female said...

thanks for the support

katrina said...

Did the age thing bother you because he looked and/or acted old? Or was it more than you just couldn't get it out of your mind? Do you think you could get used to it? If not, then okay, that's understandable. I'm sorry you had a bad date. I know how much they suck.

frum single female said...

he acted and looked old. years ago i had a boyfriend who was 9 yrs older than me ,but looked much younger than his years and acted much younger. i guess i was hoping for that. unfortunately my date monday night looked old and acted old.if he had acted young his aged looks might not have bothered me as much.