The mayor of New York , yemach shemo , made an anti-Israel about how he wishes he could arrest Netanyahu when he comes to NYC, but he can't because its against the law. It was such a load of garbage, but it did make me think . He is afraid of the Jews. We are a threat to his Islamic takeover. When he reveals how evil and libelous he is it makes my connection to Hashem and Judaism even stronger.
When I see Jerry Seinfeld smirking when he is confronted with the Anti-Zionist protesters I totally get it . This is exactly how I feel. They are such morons and are so non-sensical its hard not to want to laugh.
As Tisha B'Av approached Hashem wanted us to remember that unfortunately we are still in galus, and we need to mourn the destruction of the temples and we will also see the third one rebuilt.
No comments:
Post a Comment