Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Patience

     Why is it that although I have mastered the art of patience at work , I still have a hard time summoning that same patience when I am around annoying people in my personal life? I suppose its easier to have patience when one is getting paid to be patient. Also , after being patient all day at work I feel like I am entitled to speak my mind when confronted with verbal stupidity in my personal life. I realize that there is a way of achieving some sort of balance while  being annoyed, but it is hard being an actress 24/7. When I have been able to conquer the dragon  and not lashing out when presented with irksome dialogue from primates I have felt much better about myself , but its very hard to remember when all I feel like doing is piercing  them with words. 

1 comment:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

The phrase "You only hurt the one's you love" is quite true. You only hurt the ones you love because you know you'll get away with it because they love you too and will forgive you. Your boss, on the other hand, might not.