Monday, December 28, 2009

love


ive always said that its better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all. i still believe this. it just really sucks when things don't turn out like one would have liked them to. i hate the old adage "everything happens for a reason" , but being the eternal realist, i believe this to be accurate in affairs of the heart. there is a reason things may not work out , but we may not know immediately why this is. for me this is the hardest part. unfortunately sometimes i have found out later reasons why it was VERY good things had not worked out . how i had been saved from a life i would not have wanted. i would not have guessed it at the time.... but it turned out to be the best thing for me even though i had cried my eyes out at the time of the break up. so now is the time to stay strong ,ride the wave and have faith that someone better is just around the corner.....

4 comments:

Lost And Not Yet Found said...

I can relate to this post. Yes everything happens for a reason.. and we may never know what that reason is.

Mikeinmidwood said...

I usualy put in this perspective, if sometimes I cant understand why people ive know for my whole life do something then how could I understand g-ds ways? it works most times

frum single female said...

mike-
this is very true.

Lars Shalom said...

whhhooooooooooo