Monday, May 23, 2011

tact

tact is something not a lot of people have and   a lot of people need. often when i am in a social situation  non-whisperers  ask me who so and so is when so and so is standing within earshot.  though i usually do know who so and so is i am not very inclined to want to share my information when so and so is standing right within earshot. i always wish that i  could simulate an electric shock to whoever is so tactless .  even though i am not the one asking the tactless question i feel embarrassed when someone asks this of me in such a tact-free fashion.

1 comment:

Rivki Silver said...

that's one of my biggest pet peeves. Seriously. If you figure out a good method of dealing with, let me know. And why is it so embarrassing for us? I guess 'cause we're associated with the tactless person in the situation, you know?