Monday, May 6, 2013

The Ideal Age

      Recently most of the single's events I have attended have had an elderly age range. It has become downright depressing. Until last week. Last thursday I attended an event with an age range that I would have wished I would have found ten years ago. I was not the oldest person there, but if  I was ten years younger I would  have been in heaven. I saw some friends of mine who were about ten years younger than me who were very burnt out from  the scene. I can't blame them but it also made me sad. They were good catches and it made me sad that that they were so negative. The reality is that if you  don't find anyone before you are 35 it  becomes even more difficult. I wanted to say this, but I  held my tongue. I would never have wanted anyone to tell me this.  I also wanted to say that I found it hard to believe that they are having a hard time finding anyone to go out with. But I believe them. It is really hard to meet someone good . I also couldn't say much because I am still single and older than they are. The crazy part is that I am still optimistic after having my share of things not working out.
       
        

No comments: