Friday, May 31, 2013

Perpetual Motion

     Sometimes when I try to maximize my time it feels as though I am in perpetual motion . Whenever this happens it is a signal that I need to slow down  . Maximizing one's time is a good thing but perpetual motion is not. Perpetual motion is the quickest way to get a bad cold. As much as I would like to do EVERYTHING on my to do list I really need to be realistic. Sometimes its good to leave something over to do tomorrow. There is nothing wrong with realizing I can't  do EVERYTHING . I am only human.

3 comments:

David Staum said...

My grandfather's motto was "I always take it slow. I never rush. If I miss the bus, well, there will be another one."

He must have been on to something, because he lived till the age of 101.

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

It's nice to have you back regular again.
The real danger of perpetual motion is that you can do it for years and then suddenly stop and realize that you've put dreams and aspirations on hold for way too long because you were so busy with other stuff.

frum single female said...

Thanks MGI