Sunday, September 29, 2013

Hot Stuff

   This is the season of the hot pepper. I am not a fan of food that burns my mouth but these peppers do look quite elegant .
    If for some reason you are brave and decide you want to try eating one of these make sure you wear gloves when you slice them . Also be sure not to touch your eyes as they will sting .
     Once I cut jalapeno peppers without gloves. When I removed my contact lenses it really burned . I had to put my contacts through about three rounds of clear care solution to get them back to normal.





2 comments:

aminspiration said...

ooooh! not fun!
my family does wings and hot sauce a lot and i always have to rememeber to wash my hands abt 3 times b4 i take my contacts out..it hurts otherwise!

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyjvN8yNxcc