Sunday, August 2, 2009

seven things i love

ive been tagged by the jewish side of the babysitter in a meme seven things i love . at the end i will tag seven other bloggers.
  1. i love fall weather
  2. i love book readings and especially love celebrity book readings
  3. i love photography
  4. i love meeting new people
  5. i love blogging
  6. i love when i have friends who really know and understand who i am and i know and understand who they are.
  7. i love walking through central park in the spring and summer.
im now tagging seven people: mike, katrina, mak,quack, levadi, brainexposed, dys

6 comments:

WritersHeart said...

Hi, I just recently discovered your blog. You inspired me to start one of my own! Something I've always wanted to do, so thank you!

frum single female said...

writersheart-
thank you. im so flattered. enjoy writing your blog!

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

I've actually never been to a book reading. Now I get to link up to your post!

And those are great things, I love them too!

katrina said...

I'm going to do the meme, bli neder, but I am a bit crazed right now, so probably not until the end of August. Thanks for tagging, me, though!

frum single female said...

jsb-
book readings are great. you get to meet the person behind the words of a book. barnes and noble and borders have good ones.
katrina-
your welcome.looking forward to reading when you do write it.

Ookamikun said...

Funny how everyone's 7 are similar.