Tuesday, September 23, 2008

laundry rage!!

doing laundry is one of my most unfavored activities. consequently , i only do my laundry about once every 2 weeks.
there's something about going down to the underbelly of an apartment bldg to do laundry which unleashes hotheaded pettiness.
there is always the person who is upset that someone removed their clothing from a machine they had abandoned their clothing in three hours before. there are eccentrics who dole out unwanted advice on how long to leave ones clothing in the dryer. there are those who hover waiting for the next machine. there are those who rush to be able to use the "best " washer or dryer. there are those who are upset they cant use all ten machines in the laundrette at once because you are using a measly two machines.
as much as i hate doing laundry in the basement of my apt bldg, im still quite grateful i dont have to trek to a regular laundromat. they are even worse than the laundry room in my apt bldg

1 comment:

frumskeptic said...

I LOOOOOOOOVE doing laundry. lol.

I do the laundry for the entire family. I'm a nut. :). I've always loved it. My mom said that was one chor she never ahd to fight me to help with. lol. I mean we DO have our own machine, but even when we went upstate and we had to go to laundromats I foudn the thrill of fighting for a machine fascinating. or watching the laundry spin even more so. lol

What can I say? I'm weird in this case. :)

Goodluck. And yea...building machines definitly beat laundromats. Not as crowded. (had to help grandma a couple of times)