Sunday, April 12, 2009

j-blogosphere

i love the fact that i get very few hits on my sitemeter on shabbos and yom tov. this is a scheduled post so i cant tell you exact numbers but judging from past experience i know that i have had very few hits during the past three days. i always wondered how many non-observant people read my blog and by the sitemeter i can tell you that its not very many. if they do, they are not checking out this site much on shabbos or yom tov. then again, i do get more hits when i put up a new post, so this contributes as well. obviously im not posting on shabbos or yom tov!

4 comments:

Originally From Brooklyn said...

I made the same observation, I think it has to do with who links to you. No non-frum links gets you less visits on Shabbos and yom tov. Also it helps if only jewish search terms end up pointing to your blog, though the only way to control that is to only talk about Jewish things.

Mikeinmidwood said...

I was going to check that out.

Ookamikun said...

I have not Jewish posts, still, minimum on shabbos, average during the week and high when there's a new post.

Something Different said...

I always wondered if the jbloggers would put me in cheirem if I scheduled a post to go up on shabbos....