Monday, August 15, 2011

frumster messages

 i just checked my e-mail and i noticed that i had a message from frumster. nothing like getting one's hope's dashed. i got a message  from someone 15 years my junior. i really ought to report all the sleazoids who do this.its not like they met me in person and didn't know my age, they see that my age is 15 years older than theirs and they contact me anyway. no they are not looking for a meaningful relationship. not with me anyway.
the thing i absolutely love about these bozos is that  when i look at their profiles i realize that if i was really in their age range i would think that they were good guys. this is what is so upsetting. its not like someone younger is going to know which one of these frumster guys are on the prowl for "lonely"  older women. 
the other upsetting part is that these young fools look good compared to the men 15-20 years older than me who sometimes contact me. i guess im just out of luck.

7 comments:

Yedid Nefesh said...

I am unfamiliar with frumsters. COuld it be they didnt see your age or is that unlikely?

frum single female said...

age is the first thing you see on a profile besides the name and face.

Anonymous said...

You're prejudging here. Just because 90% of these younger guys, wait no, 99.9999% are just looking to score, that doesn't mean there isn't one guy whose your bashert that you're just passing up. I know someone who's son got married to an older woman. This is why there's a shidduch crisis.

Kol Tuv,
Estie Pomershvantz
Frumster Shadchan

frum single female said...

lol.

JB said...

you are pre judging. I also know of young man who married a woman about 10 years older than he is and they have their own children and a passionate loving relationship

frum single female said...

jb- perhaps, but i am judging from my experience. i have dated men 10 years younger than myself and thought i see no difference i know that it is not very likely they will marry me. i do not look my age and unless i told someone my age you would not know it and i do not act "old " either. i would not say i would NEVER date someone 10 years younger again, but it would not be someone from online, it would be someone that i would meet in person or through someone i know or even (dare i say ) a shadchan.

jacob said...

I gotta agree with JB I say give the guy a shot...maybe he's got his priorities all in order and thought you were a beautiful catch.