Wednesday, September 14, 2011

nice is out

whenever i hear a man tell a woeful tale about some woman who done him wrong all i am thinking is a big SO WHAT. and THIS is why. usually said guy has a great big chip on his shoulders after this and treats the next girl  not so nice even if she is a nice girl. so they will never get a nice girl. they really like the b&^*ches better anyway. they would prefer to be treated badly by the b*&*&ches so they can justify being mean to the nice girls. when you are nice you are always out of luck. maybe i should try being meaner. maybe then i would find  a nice guy to  marry me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is funny and so sad. I feel the exact same way about girls.
I sabotage every relationship by being paranoid. It probably goes back to my messed up relationship with my mother. Ok, so now it became just sad. (Now funny.)