Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Hanukkah Forever



     Its official, there is a forever Hanukkah stamp. I am just putting it out there. I don't know if the Hanukkah stamp last year was a forever stamp because they ran out of the Hanukkah stamp before I could buy it, but this year it  is a forever stamp. This is awesome.  I have no clue  how much a domestic stamp costs. I only buy forever stamps for this reason. The only exception to my rule is when I buy Hanukkah stamps. I love the fact that there is a Hanukkah stamp and I always stock up in case I don't manage to buy it the next year. My only problem is that I never remember how much a stamp costs so I have to figure it out before I send my Hanukkah cards . Or at least I HAD to. Now there is a Hanukkah forever stamps so I am covered.

2 comments:

Mr. Cohen said...

I do nto send Chanukah cards.

They are time-consuming, expensive, and they are never mentioned in: Talmud, Tur, Rambam, Shulchan Aruch, Kitzur Shulchan Aruch, Mishnah Berurah, Kaf HaChaim, etc, etc....

frum single female said...

I send cards for all holidays especially to older relatives. They really appreciate it.