Monday, February 23, 2015

Selfie Mania

     Since the advent of digital cameras and the popularity of cell phones with cameras, the selfie has been on the rise. I hate the word "SELFIE". Its not like people did not take a lot of pictures of themselves before the digital age, its just easier now. I am a fan of the selfie because I take better pictures than my friends do and I am able to take better photos of myself than anyone. Most people I know specialize in full length photo taking. They also don't realize that a photo taken from above looks better than a picture taken from below. If I don't take the picture there is a 90% chance I will look awful. If I take the picture there is a 95% chance it will be an amazing photo. Those are just the facts. So I will not refrain from taking selfies any time soon.

No comments: