Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Post Its For Peace

      In the movie Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion, Mira Sorvino and Lisa Kudrow claimed they invented Post its. I was in Union Square to day and saw a lot of post its on the subway station's walls . People put up post its of their fears and concerns over Trump winning the presidential election. I thought about taking a picture of it, but it was just so weird that I didn't . I will say that this was the most peaceful form of protesting I have seen . I didn't have to listen to any rhetoric and the post its were so many pretty colors. They make the tiles of the station walls look sooo much better. If I stood far enough away , I could not read any of the words and just take in the beautiful mosaic of post its that claim to make America great again.


     P.S. I went to Union Square on Thursday and decided to take pictures of the post its. There was  a man there sweeping them up.
sweeping up the thereapy
rainbow of post its

No comments: