Monday, March 23, 2020

Control

     I am feeling like though I do not have a lot of control over what is happening lately that I want to try and find something that I can control . I am really glad that its raining outside today because I had planned to stay in my apartment today except for putting out the garbage and getting my mail. I am grateful for my family and my family of friends who are helping me survive this plague.
      When I broke my shoulder 3 years ago my head went mush and I didn't even have the peace of mind to watch tv . As stressed out I am about the coronavirus I am able to watch tv and read which helps a lot. My arm is healed  and I have been crocheting.  I also have cleaned up my apartment a little bit. I am that bored,
      I am also limiting my news consumption. Its not wise to put one's head in the sand but watching and reading the news 24/7 is not necessary to keep updated. I am trying but not sure how successfully to be okay with the  uncertainty. As much as there is a outline for what may happen with this pandemic , we won't know the future until it happens. With G-d's help things will go better than anticipated. Until then we need to keep on truckin'
   
   

No comments: