Wednesday, March 18, 2020

Corono Crazy

     As I am writing there is a health crisis in the United States and around the world. After my initial panic I have calmed down. Most people who contract this virus have a very mild case of it and recover. Its really bad if the elderly contract it or if someone with a compromised immune system contracts it. Oh and there isn't a cure or much treatment for it yet. The panic over the epidemic has made panic buy toilet paper to the point no toilet paper could be found. I luckily bought toilet paper last week when I saw a you tube video of two women fighting over toilet paper in a grocery store in Australia. Crazy I know.
     I went to work all week last week . I rode the subway with about half the people who are usually on the subway . It was surreal, but good because for those who had to take public transportation there were less people breathing the air.
      The scariest part of the pandemic is the lack of information that is out there. I think that it is important to be okay with the not knowing no matter how gnawing. Eventually it will be solved, but hopefully sooner than later. 

No comments: