Thursday, March 19, 2020

Temporarily Closed World

   I do admit I was freaking out about this plague , but now I am beginning to calm down a bit. Its nice to be at home and watch television. I have been catching up on all of the tv shows that I have been meaning to watch  which is a good thing. I am missing being at work just for the human contact. I was at work this week and will be going to work once a week for awhile as they can't afford anything else. I work in the medical field so they are open. Blah. After much freaking out I have decided to risk going to work as I do not want to lose my job.
    The last time I was on house arrest was when I broke my shoulder three years ago. At least this time I am not in physical pain and I am able to enjoy watching television and reading and crocheting. All of the important things in life.
      I am going to miss going to the botanical gardens as they are closed for a little bit but I went the past two Sundays which I am so happy about. I saw the magnolia blossoms and cherry blossoms which are so good for the soul. Hopefully they will reopen soon.
magnolia blossoms

cherry blossoms

No comments: