Friday, June 3, 2011

back on the wagon

yes, i finally did it. after gaining back all of the weight i lost seven years ago on my first weight watchers journey i am back on the wagon. the weight watchers center is full of new faces and a few old ones. i feel funny to be back in square one even though i know that i am in good company. even the woman at the meeting i attended who was at her goal weight said that this was her third or fourth time down the weight watchers road.  i don't take this as discouragement. i think its a good thing.  though people have  failed at weight management  they aren't ashamed to go back to it.
i don't know if this jaunt will be my last  weight watchers journey, but i hope it will be. if it isn't i hope that i can pick myself up and get back on track sooner rather than later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying reading your blog. How is the battle going? I have been wanting to lose some weight for awhile now. And just when I was determined to do something about it I was laid-off (no extra cash). So I dug out my mother's Weight Watcher's Exchange Program (I think it's from the 80s) and started following that. It's only been a little over a week but I can't believe the difference it's making. Hope it's going well for you.

frum single female said...

glad you are enjoying reading my blog.
weight watchers has been going well, but then again it has only been a week. it is a good program because they strive for people to lose weight healthfully. best of luck in your weight loss efforts.