Sunday, June 19, 2011

father's day

this father's day is the second father's day since my dad has passed away. it is also the first father's day that i don't have any relative to wish happy father's day to as my last living great uncle has passed away and none of my brothers are fathers (yet). its a weird concept to get used to . its kind of along the lines of life goes on. get used to it. and much as one is forced to get used to things, in concept it is always easier to do than in reality.
unfortunately people don't usually appreciate things until they are gone . appreciate your parents because after 120 when they are not around you will miss them terribly. unfortunately this is easier said than done.
happy father's day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for adding me to your blogroll. I hope you like it.

frum single female said...

your welcome.