Friday, June 22, 2012

baruch dayan emet

  I received the most devastating news this afternoon. My neighbor's two month old baby passed away yesterday morning. I do not know the details , but it was sudden. I don't think she was ill . I am just the neighbor. I would not know. Since she was born my neighbor and I must not have crossed paths much. I would see her with the baby but mostly in passing and I did not really get a good look at the baby until Tuesday, which as it turned out,  was two  days before she passed away.  She was such a tiny thing. She looked just like her older siblings. Who knows what kind of person she could have become.  We will never know. It was just not meant to be.  When something like this happens its so hard to understand. The parents are such nice people. Fortunately they have other children. This does not make up for the one they have just lost.
Baruch dayan emet for the baby we will never get to know .

2 comments:

FrumGeek said...

:(

this reminds me of a post I wrote recently, about my friends younger brother who died not long ago: http://thefrumgeek.blogspot.com/2012/06/only-good-die-young.html

frum single female said...

i'll check it out