Thursday, January 16, 2014

Timeless

Whenever I think of my mom in my mind's eye she is always forty-something . I know how old she is now but in my mind's-eye she's always about forty.Maybe its because I don't see her so often. But I don't think so. When my grandparents were alive I thought their looks never changed.
I have a friend who has permanent injuries from an accident. The funny thing is that I forget about them until another friend meets her and uncomfortably asks me what happened to her. Its not that I don't notice her injuries its just that I forget they are there.
      When one first gets to know someone all one sees is their physical appearance. Once you really know someone all you see is who they are.

1 comment:

Wondering Minds said...

Don't forget, it's not about the nail.
http://youtu.be/-4EDhdAHrOg