Saturday, January 17, 2009

a new one

apparently i havent heard it all. i was at a singles event and a guy came over and asked me what kind of guy i wanted to marry. being the eternal optimist, i replied "no one here" . and of course the guy who asked me this said "what? not even me?" good grief. that is a horrible pick up line. if you are interested in someone dont pretend you are shlomo shadchan. just be chill and try to start up a normal conversation. if you want me to think you are interested in me dont try and act like you want to set me up with someone else! just when i thought ive heard everything , i find out i havent!!

2 comments:

Jewish Side of Babysitter said...

it does sound a bit haughty of him to make such a comment, but I've heard that type of comment before, people try to use it to break the ice, and they hope you'll laugh from it.

Mikeinmidwood said...

If it doesnt work for you, then it aint for you.