Friday, June 11, 2010

boxed in

why is it that when i walk down the street in manhattan people always insist on passing me on the right hand side? i think that this is because not many new yorkers drive.
did you ever notice how people like to hang close to a building when they are walking down the street? i find this incredibly annoying. there could be barely a few inches space and the person behind me on the street will squeeze next to me just so they can walk next to the building. it is especially annoying when they want to do this when the building is to the right of me.
they say that walking clears one's mind, but sometimes all it does is fill my mind with stress when i have to deal the other people who share the sidewalk.

2 comments:

Dante Inferno said...

Try a suburban or rural area.

frum single female said...

yes, i miss the suburbs