Monday, September 24, 2012

Running on empty

     It seems like  these days if you sleep more than four hours a night or give yourself a few hours a night to relax you are considered a slacker. If I have a day off and all I do is do errands and watch television people look at me like I have two heads. It seems as if one is not in perpetual motion one is sinning. I hate that . I have a job that keeps me in perpetual motion all day so when I have time to myself it is important for me not to be in perpetual motion.
     For the past month I have felt like I have been in perpetual motion. Though I have accomplished a lot and have had a lot of fun along the way I had not felt relaxed. Not cool. I had off of work today and though I did do some chores I stayed local and actually relaxed. I felt like I had a real day off and I am ready for Kol Nidre tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Wondering Minds said...

I've also been running on too little sleep recently, but I counter with: http://www.businessinsider.com/americans-are-getting-too-much-sleep-2012-9