Thursday, September 20, 2012

snobs

     The last time I encountered real snobs was in high school.  A real snob is someone who goes out of their way to snub someone instead of just snubbing someone without prior intent. I think the reason I haven't encountered many real snobs lately is because the snobs I encounter now don't know anyone exists besides them. They would snub me if they actually thought I existed.
     Some people get offended when they attend various venues because they feel they are being ignored by the snob factor. I don't believe they are being snubbed. These snobs are too busy thinking about themselves to be snobby. This is why it does not bother me. Why should I let the actions of someone who is not aware of my existence affect my appearance at various venues. I  don't acknowledge their existence either. So it works.

1 comment:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

I used to worry about snobs. Then I switched my frame of reference.
Yes, YOU may have a large house, gorgeous wife, new expensive British car and an income with more numbers than I have letters in my name but you don't know who the first captain of the USS Enterprise was (before Chris Pike). Loser!