Monday, December 24, 2012

Conversations

     Some people are alone too much that when they speak it is like they are having a conversation with themselves and I am just eavesdropping. They won't let anyone get  in a word edgewise. I don't think they want anyone to interject. Their words are with themselves . It is such an awful affliction that they aren't aware they have. If I ever was like that I would hope that someone would tell me. Its an awful way to be. I suppose these lonely hearts should really blog. Sometimes blogging can be a long conversation with one's self . It can especially be this way when no one comments. I think that if lonely people would blog they might be less lonely. Of course they are sometimes just too depressed to consider any way to get out of their black hole .

2 comments:

Garnel Ironheart said...

But if they blog and no one comments then it'll just confirm that they truly are along.
Like when I got my first answering machine and discovered that my fear that I was missing important calls wasn't true. In fact, I wasn't missing any calls at all.

Shocked said...

GI makes a good point, but I agree that writing down thoughts is helpful. Especially for someone who is depressed.