Sunday, December 16, 2012

Locked up Abroad - Hasidic King of Coke S06 E13

 I recently stumbled upon this on you tube. It is quite unreal. Watch it until the end before you form an opinion. You won't be sorry.


P.S. now that I see that this has been taken off of youtube I will add a bit more of a summary. This is a story about a hasid who turned into a coke dealer, but after two stints in prison finally did tshuvah after seeing second hand the effects of cocaine on a person. Apparently he had not before that. After leaving prison he has become a drug counselor. I find this to be an amazing story. 

7 comments:

Rachelli Dreyfuss said...

Watched this on a lazy day. Was totally blown away by the story. Not quite sure I like how it was portrayed, but was definitely happy with the ending. Definitely worth the watch

Mr. Cohen said...

This is a 45 minute video - I do not have that much time to watch it. I need a concise summary.

Wondering Minds said...

Concise summary? We would like that too sometimes :)

frum single female said...

It really gives the whole thing away to give a summary. This is a story about a hasid who turns into a drug dealer big time and what happens to him

frum single female said...

skip to the last ten minutes of the video if you must and just watch the end. I dont want to give the whole story away as its quite amazing to watch the whole progression.

Mr. Cohen said...

A hasid drug dealer is a terrible Chillul HaShem.

frum single female said...

mr cohen- you obviously did not watch the end of the story.