Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Facebook

     I miss the days when a person could end a friendship by slowing drifting away from them. I miss when ending friendships did not have to be so official. Like the days before facebook. Now when you drift out of friendship from someone you have to wonder when it is okay  to remove them from your facebook friends list. Or is it ever okay? When they defriend you on facebook it feels bad, but you already weren't friends for a long time. So why does it even matter? Before facebook breaking up a friendship did not have to be so official.

2 comments:

Wondering Minds said...

Unless you need to, never Defriend someone on Facebook.

Just don't be friends with them anymore in real life.

You never know when you'll need a connection somewhere down the line, and they could come in handy!

frum single female said...

Wondering Minds- I have to agree with you. I don't defriend people on facebook for the reasons you mention. I on the other hand have been defriended by a few which has given me pause to have written this post.