Monday, January 14, 2013

Bathroom Art

I admit that I am one to always look for an establishment with a working restroom. I don't usually
pay so much attention to the art on the restroom doors, but lately I have noticed some restroom doors with pizazz. Trader Joe's on 72nd  Street near Columbus Circle has cool figures on their restroom doors. Its kind of how I feel when I really have to go, and how I am floating on cloud nine when I actually find a place of relief.  The second set of  doors I have posted are on the restroom doors of Carlos and Gabby's in Midwood. They are the least stereotypical restroom doors for a Jewish establishment. Carlos and Gabby's is a chain of Mexican Kosher restaurants in the New York area. Their food is even cooler than the paintings on their restroom doors. 






3 comments:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

In the era before the importance of dietary fibre was discovered bathroom art was quite important since you were likely to spend lots of time in there at least once every couple of days.

Klonimous said...

If I tried to take a picture of the women bathroom door, I'd be arrested.

frum single female said...

Klonimous- lol