Friday, January 25, 2013

Half Full

     Like most single people I have had my share of heart ache, but I am able to pick myself up and look for someone new . Though I am single I still have the hope of being part of a couple. I have some friends who feel that it may be better not to want to find a spouse , After all, if you don't have the desire to marry , then you won't be sad when it doesn't happen to you. Perhaps this is true, but this logic is not why the world was created. We may not achieve everything that we want to  but it doesn't mean we shouldn't try . That would be so depressing. I also know quite a few singles who were not so young who have married and are very happy. If they had given up they would still be single. We may want to be on a specific time clock, but G-d has other plans .

2 comments:

FrumGeek said...

I hope you find someone soon.

frum single female said...

Thank you FrumGeek.