Monday, April 15, 2013

Condolences to Boston

     I am sending my deepest sympathy to the city of Boston and specifically to those who experienced the tragedy first hand. I always have admired those who have the strength to participate in such a famous marathon. It is so sad that someone or some group decided to ruin the joy and accomplishments  of those who participated in the marathon today.
     I grieve for Boston. I grieve for the marathon. I grieve for those who were injured or who lost their lives. I  grieve for the United States . Most of all I grieve for our world. 

2 comments:

Mr. Cohen said...

The Boston marathon Bomber is a Muslim from Saudi Arabia.

Saudi Arabia is the same country that supplied 12 of the terrorists who destroyed the World Trade Center and murdered over 3,000 innocent civilians on September 11, 2001. The other 7 terrorists were Muslim Arabs from Egypt.

By the way, both Saudi Arabia and Egypt are popularly accepted as “MODERATE Arab countries,” yet their alleged “moderation” did not stop them from supplying ALL of the terrorists who destroyed the World Trade Center and murdered over 3,000 innocent civilians on September 11, 2001.

frum single female said...

Wow. So the identity of the terrorists align with who I greatly feared they would be