Tuesday, May 13, 2008

facebook vs blogging

at the constant urging of my friends, i joined facebook a few months ago. yes i know that im probably dating myself by admitting this. now i admit that i do enjoy playing scrabulous and scramble , but really its kind of silly. the only reason i joined was to have greater access to singles events. also, since the over 50 crowd usually isnt on facebook, they probably wont show up at singles event advertised on facebook.
blogs on the other hand are much more fun. its fun to see what people will post. its fun posting on my own blog. its just as fun to read the comments .
i prefer to spend time in real life with my friends who are on facebook, and to share virtual space with my virtual friends on the blogosphere.

2 comments:

smb said...

excellent point

Anonymous said...

I was friended yesterday by a women aged 79- I was in shock- first that she was on facebook, second that she reads my blog and third that her profile had the most applications I have ever seen.

http://frumsatire.net