Friday, May 23, 2008

yada ..yada...yada

everyone has there "thing" . for some people its their hair, others their sense of humor. my thing is looking young. bli eyin harah. and no im not kidding. i could lie about my age if i wanted to and lie big and you would still believe me. but i dont.i go to singles events and meet men 10 yrs younger than me who think that im much younger than they are. its bizarre. its cool , and i know not many people can relate to this, but its truly like being in the twilight zone. i always bring id with me because i always get carded when i buy wine, beer , etc. sometimes when they see my i d they make faces . im waiting for the day that someone thinks it a fake id!! again, i know that no one has sympathy for me.
at first when men 7-10 yrs younger started hitting on me i would tell them my age so they would back off. i dont do that anymore. it didnt stop them and then they knew my age. now if they are too young i just say im not interested.
once in a while i do give in and go out with much younger men, just to be able to say i went out with someone that much younger. its alot of fun, but frustrating. if only i was their age it might really work. alas , reality.
i meet men 10 yrs younger who want to date me and people want to set me up with men 10 yrs older. either way i lose. the men much younger dont want anyone much older for anything real and the men much older act like they have one foot in the grave.
once in a while i meet someone good who is closer to my age and it does work out for awhile. thats what im waiting for. at least then i might have a chance at finding true love, marriage ,the whole shebang....yada... yada... yada....

No comments: