Monday, July 9, 2012

never give up

   One of the hardest things in life is staying positive about goals one has that have been difficult to achieve. It is so easy to want to throw in the towel. I wish that I could say that I am positive all of the time, but the reality is that I am not. I  am not Oscar the grouch negative but I am not Pollyanna positive either.
     Staying positive and persevering is about being an adult and trying to remember that things one works hard for are things that one appreciates all the more once one achieves them. It actually can be calming to be hopeful . One may never achieve all of ones hopes and dreams, but a bad attitude can sometimes be a self fulfilling prophesy. One does not have to be cheerful or hopeful all of the time, but at least strive to be more hopeful than negative. Giving up isn't an option unless one has re-evaluated and realized that ones goals should be different.

No comments: