Wednesday, July 25, 2012

talk among yourselves

     Men think women are at fault for why they are single. Women blame men for why they are single. It is truly irrelevant who is correct. This is a subject that should be limited to discussion among those who are of the same gender. I do not want to hear men discuss why they think women are to blame for the shidduch crisis or how they prefer non-Jewish women because they feel they appreciate them more. I do not care. Men should discuss this issue with their male friends. Women should discuss their grievances about Jewish men only among other women. Playing the man/woman blame game in mixed company will only achieve ill will.

2 comments:

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

Well I was going to offer an opinion but you're a girl and I'm a boy so I guess not...

aminspiration said...

i dont think that blaming anyone or discussing it with help anyone.