Thursday, August 30, 2012

Its that time of year again...

     Its that time of year again. Yes, its my birthday. Again. Baruch Hashem . Its the time where I look through my list of things that I would have liked to have accomplished this year and I realize that I haven't done half of what I would have liked to have. I suppose this means that I still have things to strive for which is  a positive thing. It is never good to be stagnant. Birthday time is where I push my goals to the next year. Hopefully by next year I  will accomplish them. Or not. Anyway, happy birthday to me.
     

5 comments:

Philo said...

Happy birthday!

frum single female said...

thanks!

SJ said...

happy birthday

aminspiration said...

Happy Birthday!
may you have clarity to make the right decisions and the vigor to achieve your goals.

frum single female said...

thanks!