Tuesday, August 28, 2012

the most important quality

     For elderly women the most important quality in a man is his continued ability to drive a car. For all us younger women the most important quality in a man is his computer skills.  Or at least it is important to me as my computer skills leave much to be desired.
     Finding a man with computer savvy is much more difficult than one might think. Women often date men who are older than them and usually younger individuals are better with computers. I once met a guy who told me he didn't own a computer and that he was so impressed with my computer skills. Unfortunately for him this was my red flag to pass on him. I may write a blog but Steve Jobs I'm not.
     Aside from dating younger men who were computer savvy I have actually met some older guys who possess the computer gene. Just this evening  a guy five years older than me told me on the phone that he is good at fixing computer glitches. I think I am in love.

1 comment:

Your friend Marc said...

I like that you don't interview. I try not to, but sometimes I just need to cause the whole date is like set up as an interview or business conference!