Sunday, August 26, 2012

thrift shops

     In this crazy economy I have been a frequent thrift shop shopper. I like thrift shops way better than 99 cent stores. Thrift shops are filled with expensive or regular priced clothing that people no longer want to wear. 99 cent stores are filled with pure junk. A lot of clothing that ends up in thrift shops are from Anne Taylor, J. Crew, Banana Republic, Dress Barn, Gap , Moda International, Sigrid Olson, Talbot's and more. People who shop at Anne Taylor are the biggest thrift shop donors. I am not sure if people who shop at Anne Taylor most want to cast off their purchases or if Anne Taylor customers are more into clothes recycling. Either way I am thrilled. Anne Taylor always has beautiful clothing in their windows, but I can only afford Anne Taylor  at thrift shop prices.

No comments: