Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Premium Rush

     I viewed the movie Premium Rush  last night . Premium Rush is a film about a bike messenger in Manhattan  who unwittingly is given a shady delivery . The story line is cutesy and kind of reminds me of the movie Speed. What stands out about PR is that it is a valentine to the streets of Manhattan. It was so much fun guessing the locations the characters were riding through. The love story is cute but predictable.   It is fun watching the adorable Joseph Gordon-Levitt  biking. PR is not the most Oscar-worthy film you will see, but it sure is a fun ride.

1 comment:

Philo said...

I'm hoping to see it, mainly because it seems to be an action movie with bicycles in Manhattan. As someone who rides a bike every day in Manhattan, I can probably relate. I'll probably wait till video, though.