Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fumes

     I realize that everyone has different preferences for odors but  I would like to ask why oh why do so many women prefer heavy floral scents? Floral and powdery scents make me want to barf. Literally. Do men really like floral scented perfume? If they do I wish that women would limit their use of floral scents to dates. This way I would not have to inhale that caustic floral odor.
      If a good friend of mine wore floral perfume I would kindly request she not wear it in my presence. Unfortunately many acquaintances love the floral making it much more awkward to make a do not wear request. Citrus scents agree with me much better. They are much less over powering.  But I know that's just my opinion.
   

3 comments:

aminspiration said...

completely agree! I actually like the "man" smells more, like men's deodorant and men's body wash..the floral scent is too grandma-y for me and it is too much

Mighty Garnel Ironheart said...

Honestly, you ladies are all going in the wrong direction with your perfumes. I mean, a light waft is nice but too much is probably a violation of some treaty outlawing gas warfare.
But if you really want a guy to notice you then your fragrance choices are all wrong.
You know what'll get that boy looking in your direction? The smell of a streak on the barbeque. or hot pizza. Or a rich flavoured burger. We'll be nuzzling at your neck in no time!

frum single female said...

aminspiration-
true, i always feel like the floral scents are too grandma-y.